PROJECT MANAGER/JUNIOR DESIGNER
To support and participate with a design team in creating functionally beautiful spaces for residential and commercial clients while using industry knowledge, design experience, innovative design concepts and creativity, all while keeping within The Refined Group aesthetic.
- To work on projects from all phases of design through installment, including but not limited to: CAD drawings, sourcing, procurement, scheduling, and negotiating.
- Work directly with team to create and present presentation boards to include CAD drawings, mood boards, FF&E, surface materials, color palettes, and lighting.
- Generate plan specifications based on client needs and contract requirements.
- Provide design support and administration during completion and execution of design concepts
- Source and work with outside vendors to procure and coordinate all furniture, fixtures, & accessories.
- Manage multiple projects at once
- 2+ years of Interior Design Experience, including design school
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school
- Proficient in AutoCAd, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications.
- Knowledge of design requirements, construction methods and materials for high end residential environments.
- Great ability to multitask, work independently as well as a team, fearless and ambitious.
- Must be GREAT at follow through!
4521 North 39th Place
Phoenix, AZ, 85018